Connect to Support Hillingdon
There website enables residents in the borough of Hillingdon to find a wealth of local care and support information and services, to help them continue to live independently.
- take control of your own care and support
- serach for and purchase equipment and services
- find and access information and advice
- complete social care, carer or financial assessments on line
- connect with local community groups
Aspire’s core Services provide the practical support that can be needed by those who sustain spinal cord injuries.
The services we offer cover a range of areas and are available to new patients in the NHS Spinal Cord Injury Centres, to those who have just been discharged from hospital and to people who have been living with their injury for years. But whilst they are different in what they do, they all have the same goal – to help take someone from injury to independence.